- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 7 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in prepared pan. Let cool before cutting into squares.